EUDELAY is a risk free service. No win, no fee!
Who can claim?
All air passengers on delayed flights (at least 3 hours), cancelled flights, when connecting flights are missed or boarding denied. Compensation is also available to those passengers with lost or delayed baggage.
How much can I claim for each passenger?
- €250 (£200) – for flights of 1 500 kilometres or less
- €400 (£320) – for flights between 1 500 and 3 500 kilometres
- €600 (£500) – for flights of 3 500 or more
- Or up to €1,200 for lost or delayed baggage
What flights count?
- All flights leaving or arriving to any European Union airport providing they are operated by EU registered airlines.
- All flights leaving any European Union airport on non-EU registered airlines.
What we do for you?
Our service is designed to help suffering passengers get the right compensation in a few easy steps using this website. Our aim is to make the claim process quick, smooth and a hassle free experience.
How much does it cost?
Our fee is 25% plus VAT, you keep the rest. And of course, it is No Win, No Fee.
Talk to us on Twitter. We are here to help, no obligation.
Tweets by @eudelay
Email us: email@example.com
Call us on: +44 (0) 1273 696 127